Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Honeymoon Pictures

So, these pictures were taken on our honeymoon. We're sorry they are a little delayed, however work, school, and baseball are not conducive to keeping up a blog.





Here we are at Lincoln City, Oregon. It was
pretty cold and windy but none the less beautiful.







We got out and took this picture as we were
driving along highway 101.

Here we are at a beach I think it was called
Pirate's Cove but at any rate it was very beautiful.


Here we are all done up for a night out on the town. Well, Sausha at any rate is all done up. Isn't she cute?


















Here we are at about 5:30 AM searching for
sand dollars. My beautiful wife guaranteed
that we would find some. Turned out to be
an empty promise.

Here we are at Sausha's favorite place on earth.
(That she's seen thus far)















I think we're a cute couple.

4 comments:

Tina said...

hey...my two most favorite people ever! I didn't know you had a blog. Hip hip hooray!! Hope you two are just fantastic!!

Unknown said...

I love Multnomah Falls!!! Also, school and work are not conducive to anything fun... Boo!

Jinger said...

How fabulous and fun! You finally have a blog! I have been hoping for this day for months! Yahoo! Sausha is pretty dang cute! And you do make a fun couple! Tell her hello for me I miss that girl like crazy!

Sapp Family said...

You guys look so cute together! Thanks for posting the pictures.