Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear Offspring...

Dear Esther,

I know your due date is still 2 weeks from now, but do you think there is any way you could hurry it up a little? It isn't so much the fact that I don't sleep well and feel stretched to the brim as it is the fact that I am really excited for you to come play with me and your dad. If it is too much of a hassle, don't worry about it; I'll work on my patience. But, if you are ready for a little room to stretch out in and if you feel like you are fully developed and would be healthy, by all means, come and play.

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Very sweet. :) I love it.

Vanessa said...

Wow! I can't believe she will be here so soon! We are way excited for you two!

Caytee said...

Hey! Just was investigating to see when you guys were due. Woohoo. Just a few weeks away. Congrats! That's great. Jack had said that you were expecting soon. Good luck with the labor and delivery. We can't wait to meet her too!

Tiffani said...

We want her to come too. Because it's going to be at least a year before we get one of our own.