Monday, March 16, 2009

Marriage, marriage is what brings us together today...

Hot Rod & Vicki Fife married February 21, 2009 in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS temple

Vicki is a fabulous women and we couldn't be happier for Dad. Those of you who know my father, rest assured, she can handle herself. She is spunky and knows how to bring out the best in the Dadman.
Their sealing was very nice, despite a few giggles as they were told to multiply and replenish the earth. Let's hope they leave that up to their children.


Here is a picture of Megs, Me & Jack, and Matt & Angie. Matt is Vicki's son, and Angie is not only Vicki's daughter-in-law, but she is also responsible for Vicki's amazing wedding dress. All of Vicki's kids were great. We didn't spend a lot of time with them, but from what we could see, Vicki has been a wonderful mother. All of her kids seem level-headed, incredibly smart and healthily goofy.


Jack & I had quite a few friends come to support Dad at his open house in Alpine. I had to include this picture because, although not gay, Ryan & John look like a couple in this picture.



Pictures from the temple.


Here is a picture of my entire family, with Debi & Gary Jensen in the left corner. Debi is my mother's sister and has always been incredibly supportive. Not only does she include my family whenever possible, but she saved my life with her help planning my wedding last year. We all adore her and Gary and are very grateful they could attend Dad's sealing.

The Boys. *Disclaimer: Dustin is not as tall as he appears, as usual we have him standing on a step (it helps his height complex when he is around his brothers).

The Girls & Vicki.

The Girls & the Dadman.

And now, a moment to brag about my adorable nephews. Above is Dynamite Dashiel...

Sweet Myles...

And Royal, just Royal. (Royal's middle name is Jack. In spite of what my husband Jack will emphatically tell you about the origin of Royal's middle name, he was not named after him. In fact, I was still on my mission and had never met Jackattack Christensen when he was born)

I love this picture.

Jackattack & Me


The Dadman & The Vickilady

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your family!!! Your nephews are so cute. Also, I got a kick out of the picture with you, Jack, Ryan, & John! :)

Will said...

i'm glad you reiniciated your blogging. It looks like your dadman will be happy.

Tina said...

Oh saush! I wish I could have come to the open house to see you! I miss you more than you know! Hope you and jack are doing well! Talk to ya soon!